FeedbackRig allows businesses of all sizes to collect actionable feedback from their Customers. It allows you to create one-question survey that can be embedded in your app,website,blog or email.
Tip: You can create unlimited feedback campaigns, using our free account. All you need is a valid working email, activate your account and start using feedback.
Get Started in Two Simple Steps:
Step -1 : Create a Campaign
Navigate to Feedback – > Create new Campaign. Choose feedback type and click next.
You can collect feedback using variety of ways.
- In-App Survey: Choose this type, if you want to collect feedback like a survey for the users accessing your website to get contextual or overall feedback. You have total control when to trigger the feedback.
- Email: Collect feedback over email, make your routine emails interactive and allow your customers to give feedback instantly.
- Sticky Feedback: Classic feedback button that will always be visible on your website, and will trigger feedback widget.
- Visual Feedback: Allow your users to simply select any part of your website and give visual feedback. Useful for bug tracking as it automatically captures technical information along with screenshot.
- Web Survey: Choose this if you want to create one-question survey, and distribute it over the web(using any channel of your choosing). You can add your own branding and customize the theme, thank you page etc.
Feedback Methods and Controls:
- Add the question you want to ask from your customers.
- Name your campaign (this will be useful to track multiple feedback campaigns on your website,app or email).
- When the user click any icon, an open ended text box will be displayed (which can be optional or required) if user wants to provide any detail.
4. You can also control if you want to customize ‘Thank you’ message at the end of the survey. Click Next.
Select Feedback Control:
- Smileys (five icons for negative, neutral and positive feedback)
- Smileys Compact (three icons for negative, neutral and positive feedback)
- Smiley and Frown (Negative and positive icon only)
- Classic 5 Star ( Five Star rating control)
- Net Promoter Score (0-10 rating buttons)
Set Widget Style:
- Default: A popup like widget, which will be embedded in your website in bottom right corner.
- Inline (Embedded): Use this type if you want to embed the widget anywhere on your website.
- Header: Widget will be displayed in header.
- Footer: Widget will be displayed in footer section.
Set Widget Theme:
You may choose any theme that matches with your branding. Click Next.
You can collect user information additionally like Fullname, Email and Contact (It will be useful if you want to collect feedback from your visitors). Check required checkbox if you want to make these fields mandatory. By default they are optional.
Only Show on URL Containing: You can specify list of pages where you want to show the widget (if the script was added on master page, header, or any shared component).
You can also set start and end date/time for your campaign.
Tip: If you are using “InApp Survey” you can specifiy if you want to display the question again after some days. InApp survey mode has over-surveying protection enabled by default, so your customers won’t be bothered if they have already provided or skipped the feedback widget. You can override this setting by setting “Allow multiple feedback’ check box.
Click Save and you are ready to go.
Step – 2: Integrate the Widget
You can now copy the widget script and integrate in your app,website, blog, forums etc.
Tip: You can email the script to your team directly from the app by clicking “Share script via Email”.
Congratulations! you have created your first campaign. You can view the responses in dashboard, campaign section or get the feedback alerts over email, slack etc.
Product Director at FeedbackRig.com – Helping enterprises in becoming customer-centric, improve their CX and build better digital products based on user needs.